Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone x Error 14 resolution

My iPhone X was alerting of no enough storage , so I decided to turn it off and restart when after kept me at a apple boot loop. I already had tried a hard reset (volume up, volume down) hold side button connect to iTunes, click on software update. While I was trying to update my phone, it would stop at 40%. to give me Error 14 and stayed at this Recovery mode.

Because I have not uploaded my data to iCloud, and it still on my iPhone, I know it was stupid of me not to do a proper backup. But is there anyway I can get out of this mode while salvaging my data? I am desperate at this point to keep pictures of family members who have passed with the only memories being on that phone.

Can you pls assist by any means ? The objective is to get my photos back at least.

iPhone X

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 9:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 10:22 AM

greetings

you will need to choose recovery mode restore. There will be no way to salvage the data outside of a prior backup before this event.

a lot of things may have been stored online ranging from contacts to app data so you may be able to get some or a majority of stuff back depending on what your settings were.

in the future you want to keep at least 10% of your storage free, preferably 20%

best of luck

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2020 10:22 AM in response to younis261

greetings

you will need to choose recovery mode restore. There will be no way to salvage the data outside of a prior backup before this event.

a lot of things may have been stored online ranging from contacts to app data so you may be able to get some or a majority of stuff back depending on what your settings were.

in the future you want to keep at least 10% of your storage free, preferably 20%

best of luck

Iphone x Error 14 resolution

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.