Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv

Hi , I have Apple TV on my iPad with free movie for a year . Can’t start my subscription. Only let me view 2 episodes on movies .

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 11:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 11:43 AM

The year offer is for users that bought a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac from Apple or an Apple Authorized Reseller, and redeem that offer within 3 months on the new Apple device in the Apple TV app.

How to get Apple TV+ free for one year - Apple.

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2020 11:43 AM in response to comedia05

The year offer is for users that bought a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac from Apple or an Apple Authorized Reseller, and redeem that offer within 3 months on the new Apple device in the Apple TV app.

How to get Apple TV+ free for one year - Apple.

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.