Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Was unable to receive FaceTime calls on iPad. Went through turn on/ off procedure for phone # on both iPhone and iPad. Now looking at FaceTime screen with Apple ID and sign in space which is grayed out only live option is create new Apple ID which wh

My wife’s iPad Pro stopped connecting to FaceTime via her iPhone. I found the set up phone procedure in help and went through that a couple of times with both her phone and iPad. I ended up with both messages and FaceTime on the iPad disconnected looking at a grayed out sign in screen with “create a new Apple ID” as the only live option.

Stuck there at the moment

Any ideas?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 3:40 PM

You may find this support page to be helpful in resolving service activation issues for FaceTime and Messages:

If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime – Apple Support

3 replies

Was unable to receive FaceTime calls on iPad. Went through turn on/ off procedure for phone # on both iPhone and iPad. Now looking at FaceTime screen with Apple ID and sign in space which is grayed out only live option is create new Apple ID which wh

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.