Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I keep original 1080p 60 fps quality of videos?

When I record video at 60 fps on my iPhone 8, and then try to download the videos from iCloud to my PC, they are at 30 fps. Is there a way to keep them at their original quality? I need to 60 fps to use for slow motion in Adobe Premiere Pro.

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 3:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 4:32 PM

I downloaded iCloud for Windows on my PC and now the videos are downloading through that at their original size, thank you so much for the help! I had been trying to figure this out for hours and hours.

Similar questions

8 replies

Aug 5, 2020 3:44 PM in response to zinacef

I have "optimize iPhone storage" chosed instead of "download and keep originals" in my iCloud photos settings, but it says underneath this option that "Full-resolution versions can be downloaded from iCloud anytime". So to me that means that the videos I see on my phone are resized to save space, but the videos should be full size in iCloud, which isn't the case when I try to download them to my PC.

How do I keep original 1080p 60 fps quality of videos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.