Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I remap the Numeric Keyboard 'HOME/END' keys to move to the front/back of a line?

I use MacOS in my office and iPadOS when I am working from home.

I prefer using the Large Apple Bluetooth NUMERIC KEYBOARD as they have the HOME/END keys on the right as well as easy to use number pad.

One of the short cut that I often use is the HOME/END key, so I can move to the front/back of a line quickly... and I am so used to that when I work with MacOS in my office. I know I can use CMD + Arrow but that is two keys, where HOME/END keys are only a single key... and it's much more convenient.

I remember I had to remap the keys in MacOS as well... but is there ANY way I can Remap the HOME/END keys on the iPad?

I really hope that there can be a solution for this issue as APPLE is trying to push the iPad as the 'next Computer'.

Thx.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 6:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 10:57 AM

Hello,

Unfortunately this is not possible at this time. You are welcome to share your feedback with Apple, using the following link.

Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply

Can I remap the Numeric Keyboard 'HOME/END' keys to move to the front/back of a line?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.