Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music Home Sharing on iPad and iPhone

Since upgrading to iOS 13.6 I am unable to access home sharing on my iPad or my iPhone. When I touch home sharing it starts to load and gets about 90 per cent then the music app shuts down suddenly. Is this happening to anyone else?

iPhone SE

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 7:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 4:15 PM

Apple support has acknowledged that this is an issue with iOS 13.6.x and the music app. Check and see if your TV app can access home sharing (obviously videos not music) it should work. Unfortunately Apple support has not committed to a resolution date but at least you can quit knocking yourself out with reboots and reinstalls, as they will not work. 😢

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2020 4:15 PM in response to Argus99

Apple support has acknowledged that this is an issue with iOS 13.6.x and the music app. Check and see if your TV app can access home sharing (obviously videos not music) it should work. Unfortunately Apple support has not committed to a resolution date but at least you can quit knocking yourself out with reboots and reinstalls, as they will not work. 😢

Music Home Sharing on iPad and iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.