Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2019 Mac book air repair cost

I have a 2019 mac book air with two outstanding cosmetic issues

1. S key matte finish wearing off

2.Cracked logo bar below the screen

I was wondering, how much I can expect the repair price to be?

MacBook Air

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 12:19 PM

We don't know. You have to have the machine examined and diagnosed at an Apple Store. We have no access to repair cost information.

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

These forums only provide help with Apple products. Thank you for your understanding and support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2020 12:19 PM in response to Anotherguy1

We don't know. You have to have the machine examined and diagnosed at an Apple Store. We have no access to repair cost information.

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

These forums only provide help with Apple products. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2019 Mac book air repair cost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.