Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes library on my IMAC

is it possible to copy (not move) my music library to ICloud without subscribing to Apple Music and have the library accessible through my other apple products?

Thanks

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 2:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 6:31 PM

Hey Nighthawks48,

We understand you don't want to subscribe to Apple Music, but want to be able to sync your music library to iCloud.

This would not be possible. You can either subscribe to iTunes Match or Apple Music in order to match (copy) your music over to iCloud in order to sync between multiple devices.

For more details on subscribing to these services, check out:

Subscribe to iTunes Match

Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC

Take care!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2020 6:31 PM in response to Nighthawks48

Hey Nighthawks48,

We understand you don't want to subscribe to Apple Music, but want to be able to sync your music library to iCloud.

This would not be possible. You can either subscribe to iTunes Match or Apple Music in order to match (copy) your music over to iCloud in order to sync between multiple devices.

For more details on subscribing to these services, check out:

Subscribe to iTunes Match

Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC

Take care!

iTunes library on my IMAC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.