Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant clear my history on Safari or in the settings and i have screen time turned off

I cant clear my history on safari page or in the settinfs and i have screen time turned off

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 3:24 AM

If you are not able to do what is mentioned below that means the history is already cleared.

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. ...
  2. To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.

More items...

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2020 3:24 AM in response to Help_me-iphone

If you are not able to do what is mentioned below that means the history is already cleared.

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. ...
  2. To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.

More items...

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad ...

I cant clear my history on Safari or in the settings and i have screen time turned off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.