Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have iCloud on on my iPhone 11 yet I am still getting the message that there is insufficient storage

why do I still have insufficient storage on my iPhone 11 when I am signed in to iCloud?

I can’t seem to figure out “manage storage” and I have 2T !

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 12:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 12:30 AM

I would like you to realize and know one important thing and that is that there is NOTHING that you can do to increase the physical storage capacity of your iPhone. Your iPhone's storage capacity will forever remain the same as the day you bought it.

You have purchased ➔ iCloud Storage from Apple where you can create and save your iPhone backups and synch (Not Store) your Messages, Photos, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and Reminders. Note that iCloud Storage is NOT an extension of storage capacity of your iPhone. Just wanted you to know some facts. Thanks.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2020 12:30 AM in response to mara_nyc

I would like you to realize and know one important thing and that is that there is NOTHING that you can do to increase the physical storage capacity of your iPhone. Your iPhone's storage capacity will forever remain the same as the day you bought it.

You have purchased ➔ iCloud Storage from Apple where you can create and save your iPhone backups and synch (Not Store) your Messages, Photos, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and Reminders. Note that iCloud Storage is NOT an extension of storage capacity of your iPhone. Just wanted you to know some facts. Thanks.

Axel F.

I have iCloud on on my iPhone 11 yet I am still getting the message that there is insufficient storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.