Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo coordinates

How can I get access to the coordinates that my iPhone camera uses to place photos in a map?

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 2:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 2:55 PM

I have an app called Investigator.. It can access your photos and display the metadata. They have an option to edit, but you have to upgrade from the free version for that. The app description says it will allow you to edit or remove the GPS data

Hope this helps, not sure what exactly you're trying to do. I'm sure there are other app in the App Store as well, this just popped into my head when I read your post

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2020 2:55 PM in response to Emily_ Burns

I have an app called Investigator.. It can access your photos and display the metadata. They have an option to edit, but you have to upgrade from the free version for that. The app description says it will allow you to edit or remove the GPS data

Hope this helps, not sure what exactly you're trying to do. I'm sure there are other app in the App Store as well, this just popped into my head when I read your post

Photo coordinates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.