Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keychain access first aide

mac os catalina where is keychain access first aide? I understand it was in very useful previous versions of mac os.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 10:00 PM

3 replies

Aug 12, 2020 3:07 PM in response to lenore224

You used to have a great network diagnostic that tracked where the connection broke down. The replacement you have is useless.

You used to be able to see ipad screen in itunes so you could moves app easily from screen to screen to organize them. Gone no replacement. Having to do this on the ipad screen is very tedious.

Don't get me started on how much better iphoto was than photo.

Don't your developers ever talk to real users or do you just make changes based on wht you think works?
For example the decision not to have a stylus option or to eliminate fax capability.

I'm not Apple, I don't work for Apple, and I don't get paid by Apple. And, I certainly don't care about your feelings for Apple.

If you want to send a message to Apple, Send Apple Feedback.

I'm not sure I can resolve your issue with your keychain, either.

Are you entering the password when requested, but it still keeps asking?

Is you keychain password the same as your login so it is automatically unlocked when you log in?

If you cannot stop it from asking, I would export all of your keychain items, reset the keychain, then import the items back into the new keychain.

https://support.apple.com/guide/keychain-access/import-and-export-keychain-items-kyca35961/mac

Aug 11, 2020 9:46 PM in response to Barney-15E

Accountsd has been asking for my log in password repeatedly. I have researched different ixes. None of the suggestions has worked so far. someone suggested keychain first aide. qas being very useful It apparently has been removed.

My real question then is how do I keep accountsd grom asking flr my password all the time?

Even though it is not related to my inquiry, I would like to lament really good features from previous versions that have been eliminated on catalina.

Many useful features have been removed from catalina.

You used to have a great network diagnostic that tracked where the connection broke down. The replacement you have is useless.

You used to be able to see ipad screen in itunes so you could moves app easily from screen to screen to organize them. Gone no replacement. Having to do this on the ipad screen is very tedious.

Don't get me started on how much better iphoto was than photo.

Don't your developers ever talk to real users or do you just make changes based on wht you think works?

For example the decision not to have a stylus option or to eliminate fax capability.

keychain access first aide

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.