Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how i can contact the apple headquarters in Singapore

today, my dad called to the apple store in Central world where is the second apple shop store in Thailand. To ask them about the process of sending the iPad to the customer, the matter is they tried to avoid to help us at all. it feels like the shop has chosen the customer who can buy when they walked in and some customer needs to buy online. I am the one that needs to wait for a month to get the iPad pro while someone walked in and can have it in that time. I do not want to blame the whole system of your company but I think the apple shop in my country treat the customers not good enough and also make the customer feel like the beggar that to beg them to find it for us. I also tried to look at people in the same case like me, some of em need to wait for 2 months.it feels so bads. One thing, while my dad asked to talk to the manager, some of the staff tried to pretend he is the manager that is ridiculous. also, the staff said the iPad pro not already to sell after my mom already paid it. is it right? 

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 11:30 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Aug 10, 2020 12:03 AM in response to pruksa

the service is not clearly , the staff did not tell the specific time , i will get it , just said 8-15 date but not tell me what month(. so i think is gonna this month not next month ) decided to let them book it for me, after had paid everything done, passed for 6 days that i had opened my email and found out it is next month .i really shocked and disappointed. So, i called to the store and the answer is miss understanding , if i book it by myself i will not said anything but the staff did all of this for me but throw their faith back to the customer . not just this, before this happened , i tried to checked the ipad pro and called the store , they said it runs out ,keep saying like this every times when i called . for the last , i asked them why someone walked in and get it without waiting like me , he said it depend on my luck , what ashamed , i buy it not for free but needs to be asked and begged them to find it for me . if the head quarter seem this. i beg you please fix it , even i am student but i am your customer.

how i can contact the apple headquarters in Singapore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.