Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help

Good morning everyone, I need the help of someone in the group to make my complaint reach the customer service at USA. But first I would like to endorse my good relationship with the brand's products. For over 10 years I have been using Apple products such as Ipods, Ipads, MacBooks and of course Iphones, my last Iphone model 8 I purchased in Sydney in 2018, after 1 year of use this mobile had problems and I went to the Apple Store in Bondi Junction o device was evaluated and immediately replaced at no cost inclusive until they gave me the screensaver they had. For this type of consumer treatment, always encourage the purchase of these devices to friends and family. Now I'm living in Brazil and in the same past I decided to buy an Iphone 12 mini. I made the purchase over the internet at the Iplace store on 06/10/2021. After approximately 10 days the mobile was delivered to my house. I immediately turned the power on to back up the data from the previous cell phone, I noticed that the on/off button of this new mobile was not working, so I scheduled a phone call at Apple Brazil customer support on 06/30/2021 (I would like to make it clear that I was extremely well attended), the attendant found that the problem was the hardware and not the software, so he instructed me to look for the Apple representative in the city of Goiania, where I am living. I scheduled an appointment at IPlace - Apple Authorized Service Center located at Shopping Center Flamboyant - Goiania Brasil on 07/09/2021. I attended the store as scheduled and after analyzing the Iphone 12 mini, a problem was actually found in the on/off button. To my surprise my phone was held for repair with a 20 workdays return. I explained to the attendant the inconvenience this would cause me as I don't have another phone and I use it for work and I have no money to buy another one (ie I'll stay 20 days - useful without being able to work properly). As previously reported, I requested the immediate exchange, as the purchase was made at the same store, he told me that the immediate exchange could only take place at the Apple Store in the city of São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro cities located more than a thousand kilometers away . My disappointment was immediate. So come ask your help in solving my case, because I really need this mobile, I don't have another to use and the store didn't offer me any options. I understand that consumer protection laws in Brazil are not adequate to maintain the quality and prestige of the Apple brand.

iPhone 12 mini, 14

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 4:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 4:42 PM

No one here works for or is associated with Apple. This is a user to user only forum. We can't help you deliver any message.

You'll need to continue working with the folks in your country for a resolution to your situation.

Similar questions

1 reply

Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.