Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want a solution!

I purchased a new iPhone XR. On the 30th of September 2019 from the Noon Electronic Solutions website and it is registered as an authorised distributor of you in Saudi Arabia.

And they gave me a two-year guarantee from “arabcomputers.com.sa” your authorised service provider in Saudi Arabia, and since I bought it, I am facing the problem of self-turn off

And for the reason that I was traveling frequently, I did not have the opportunity to send it for maintenance, and when I sent it for maintenance on July 18, 2020, Before sending the device I photographed the device with the serial number to make sure they would not send it back to me, so I discovered from the serial number of the iPhone that this iPhone was refurbished and not new.

Please note that when I bought it I paid for a new iPhone, because I thought it was new.

I called the company and told them so, and they acknowledged their mistake and promised me to compensate me with another device or return the full amount paid.

I sent them an envelope without any scratches, like I bought it, and asked them to return the money to me because I simply no longer trust them.

With all their rudeness, they took the device on July 18, and they did not compensate me with a temporary device and did not adhere to the prescribed period of maintenance 5-7 days.

Since yesterday, they have been trying to contact me and forcing me to receive the same iPhone from them, although I told them that I do not want it or any alternative because of my lack of confidence in them and I want to compensate me with the full amount I paid.

However, their delivery representative continues to insist that I collect the iPhone from him.

What should I do? If I received the device, it means that I accepted their mistake and overlooked it, and I have no right to replace it if there is any problem in it.

Knowing that I have invoices and all the emails sent from them that prove my words.

They still tell me that Apple will do nothing for you and you have to accept the replacement device.

Thank you.

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 11:40 AM

Similar questions

11 replies

I want a solution!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.