Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad pro 3 weeks processing order

in july 21 i order an ipad pro, 3 weeks has passed and my order its still in processing phase, the suppose delivery date its 20-27 august, its normal or theres any issue? what do you guys think.

has anyone order and ipad in the past month?

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 8:11 AM

The very unique situation of the world at the moment is stressing all manufacturing and delivery avenues. I’ve had orders from other companies take over a month to get here and be delivered over a week late.

I’m afraid all I can say (and any of the other civilian volunteers here) is it takes as long as it takes. You should have a way to contact Apple directly in your order info so you can try to contact them. Generally when your credit card is charged is when the item is shipped.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2020 8:11 AM in response to AnelChan309

The very unique situation of the world at the moment is stressing all manufacturing and delivery avenues. I’ve had orders from other companies take over a month to get here and be delivered over a week late.

I’m afraid all I can say (and any of the other civilian volunteers here) is it takes as long as it takes. You should have a way to contact Apple directly in your order info so you can try to contact them. Generally when your credit card is charged is when the item is shipped.

ipad pro 3 weeks processing order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.