Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airdrop preview doesn’t show..

Hi! When I airdrop a picture to others the small preview photo doesn’t show up for the reciever, only decline or accept. When I recieve an airdrop, the picture shows up, so I guess the problem is with my phone. Does anyone know how to fix this?

iPhone 8

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 1:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 2:48 PM

Hello Aleksander197,

It sounds like you are saying when you AirDrop an image others do not see the preview, but you see the preview.

"If the person you're sharing content with is in your Contacts, you'll see an image with their name. If they're not in your Contacts, you'll see just their name without an image."

How to use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2020 2:48 PM in response to aleksander197

Hello Aleksander197,

It sounds like you are saying when you AirDrop an image others do not see the preview, but you see the preview.

"If the person you're sharing content with is in your Contacts, you'll see an image with their name. If they're not in your Contacts, you'll see just their name without an image."

How to use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

Airdrop preview doesn’t show..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.