Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why volume is poor

it has been observed that after 3 years life of very costly phone ( I phone ) get started ending as not only mine but my sister brother father all of us mobile having volume issue.

is this something apple create bugs so user buy new phone ?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 5:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 5:51 AM

I understand your frustration. A large number of users are reporting this problem on different iPhone models. I believe I have tried all of the suggestions that have been made in the responses to these low volume reports. I have to use the speaker to hear most phone conversations. I have reported this issue on the Apple feedback page. It would be helpful if you reported the problem there as well. That's the best way to report this issue. Apple does not monitor this forum.

iPhone 8 / iOS v13.6

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2020 5:51 AM in response to VolumeIssue

I understand your frustration. A large number of users are reporting this problem on different iPhone models. I believe I have tried all of the suggestions that have been made in the responses to these low volume reports. I have to use the speaker to hear most phone conversations. I have reported this issue on the Apple feedback page. It would be helpful if you reported the problem there as well. That's the best way to report this issue. Apple does not monitor this forum.

iPhone 8 / iOS v13.6

Aug 13, 2020 2:13 PM in response to VolumeIssue

Hi there VolumeIssue,

It sounds like you have multiple devices having an issue with their sound. We do have some tips that may help you resolve this issue. Check out this article: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker.

You can also check your volume limit in Settings > Music. Learn more about volume limit and other audio settings in the User Guide here: Change the way music sounds on iPhone.

We hope this helps!

why volume is poor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.