You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I see emails older than 30 days in my iPhone 10 plus ?

Why can’t I see emails received more than 30 days ago in my iPhone 10 plus ?

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 6:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 7:35 AM

Which email account are you referring to? Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

Meanwhile look at the settings on Mail Days to sync

On the iPhone there is an option called "Mail Days To Sync." / "Remove After" This option allows you to save space on your iPhone by telling the server to stop pushing emails to your phone. There are several options to select: "No Limit" -- This option will send all the emails in your inbox and folders to your iPhone

Most mails will follow this sequence

Settings > Password & Accounts > iCloud > Mail (Scroll Down) > Advanced > Remove [Select from the options]

Settings > Password & Accounts > AOL > Account > Advanced > Remove [Select from the options]

Settings > Password & Accounts > Yahoo > Account > Advanced > Remove [Select from the options]

Except for Outlook

Settings > Password & Accounts > Outlook > Mail Days to Sync [Select from the options]

Watch the GIF below

Unfortunately Gmail does not have this option at all under iOS Mail app.

However that shouldn't bother you. because it hardly consumes space Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Mail App > [how much is it?] See the GIF below on my iPhone 6

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 12, 2020 7:35 AM in response to Churro2020

Which email account are you referring to? Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

Meanwhile look at the settings on Mail Days to sync

On the iPhone there is an option called "Mail Days To Sync." / "Remove After" This option allows you to save space on your iPhone by telling the server to stop pushing emails to your phone. There are several options to select: "No Limit" -- This option will send all the emails in your inbox and folders to your iPhone

Most mails will follow this sequence

Settings > Password & Accounts > iCloud > Mail (Scroll Down) > Advanced > Remove [Select from the options]

Settings > Password & Accounts > AOL > Account > Advanced > Remove [Select from the options]

Settings > Password & Accounts > Yahoo > Account > Advanced > Remove [Select from the options]

Except for Outlook

Settings > Password & Accounts > Outlook > Mail Days to Sync [Select from the options]

Watch the GIF below

Unfortunately Gmail does not have this option at all under iOS Mail app.

However that shouldn't bother you. because it hardly consumes space Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Mail App > [how much is it?] See the GIF below on my iPhone 6

Why can’t I see emails older than 30 days in my iPhone 10 plus ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.