Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I scan a document from my HP Envy Photo 7855 printer to a hard drive/removable drive attached to my iMac?

How do I scan a document from my HP Envy Photo 7855 printer to a hard drive/removable drive attached to my iMac? Thanks

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 6:06 AM

When you press the scan button do you not get asked where you would like to save your scans.

There may be a short dialogue where scans perhaps go direct to your Pictures folder but check

and see if that dialogue can be expanded so you can select other locations to save your scans.

4 replies

Aug 12, 2020 11:17 AM in response to Cynthia10

Start by reading the User Manual that came with the printer/scanner. The model you have must have scanning abilities. For more help with HP products, please visit hp.com.

FYI: These are user-only communities. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech supportContacting Apple for support and service includes international calling numbers.

The Apple Support Communities only provides help for users of Apple products. Apple does not read theae forums. If you wish to provide feedback to Apple, then go to Apple Feedback. Thank you for your understanding and support.

How do I scan a document from my HP Envy Photo 7855 printer to a hard drive/removable drive attached to my iMac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.