Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Unistall Adobe Creative Cloud

Hi. Every time I logon, I get an error message that Adobe Creative Cloud needs repair, with a choice of repair or quit. If I hit repair, nothing happens. I can work around it when I quit, but I really want to unistall it. However, when I search for Adobe Creative Cloud, it is not there in the apps. The only Adobe app is Adobe Reader. I have tried uninstalling this and then reinstalling but I get the same message.

Help, going crazy.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 1:54 PM

Hey!

You should run the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner to remove any remaining files that may be causing issues.

Read more: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Let us know how it goes!

Similar questions

3 replies

Aug 12, 2020 2:03 PM in response to Confoundedinraleigh

Confoundedinraleigh Said:

Cannot Unistall Adobe Creative Cloud: [...]I have tried uninstalling this and then reinstalling but I get the same message.

———-

Contact Adobe:

They are the developers of the software.

Start Here: Adobe Help Center

While communicating with them, ask about:

Reinstalling then Uninstalling:

You might need to reinstall it, and then perform the uninstall. Just dragging it into the Trash will leave caches and other assorted files laying about your Mac.

So, when contacting Adobe, ask for a new installation and then ask them if there is an Uninstaller to use and how to use it.

Cannot Unistall Adobe Creative Cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.