Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't delete this Adobe "Create Cloud Installer" app

I am using Macbook pro M1. Its my first time using macbook laptop. I wanted to remove the adobe photoshop and creative cloud that my cousin installed it for me 'cuz I was using his Photoshop. But now I wanted to delete it completely. Without asking...or googling, I move all apps of photoshop and creative cloud in Application in the Trash without using the Uninstaller that came with the installation. I did download and used the Uninstaller for creative cloud site. And deleted any remain folders as instructed. But for some reason this 1 app I found in Launch pad under Others, the "Creative Cloud Installer" app. I try draging to Trash but it didn't work. I search again the Library at Finders and still can't find it.

I'm so new to this I don't know what to do. Help.

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 9:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 10:21 AM

I understand you are unable to drag the Creative Cloud Installer app to the Trash. You ought to be able to do that, but the Launchpad (which is shown in your screenshot) should also allow you to delete apps by clicking and holding the icon until an X in a circle (pictured below) appears at the upper left of the app icon:

Try that first, then please write back if that X does not appear or if it still refuses to delete.

Refer to Uninstall apps on your Mac - Apple Support. For a description of Launchpad (which also describes how to remove apps), Use Launchpad to view and open apps on Mac - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2023 10:21 AM in response to grimcharmer

I understand you are unable to drag the Creative Cloud Installer app to the Trash. You ought to be able to do that, but the Launchpad (which is shown in your screenshot) should also allow you to delete apps by clicking and holding the icon until an X in a circle (pictured below) appears at the upper left of the app icon:

Try that first, then please write back if that X does not appear or if it still refuses to delete.

Refer to Uninstall apps on your Mac - Apple Support. For a description of Launchpad (which also describes how to remove apps), Use Launchpad to view and open apps on Mac - Apple Support.

I can't delete this Adobe "Create Cloud Installer" app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.