Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing ITunes Music

After upgrading my IPhone a few times, I seem to be missing a lot of my music, and I was wondering how to get it back or is it gone for good?

iPhone SE, 13

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 5:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 5:42 PM

For missing purchases see Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support.

In general all your media should be in an iTunes library that you keep backed up. You can choose what you sync to your device. If you no longer have copies of ripped media, and it isn't on your device or any backup, then you'll have to rip it again.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2020 5:42 PM in response to DonnaHMusic

For missing purchases see Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support.

In general all your media should be in an iTunes library that you keep backed up. You can choose what you sync to your device. If you no longer have copies of ripped media, and it isn't on your device or any backup, then you'll have to rip it again.

tt2

Missing ITunes Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.