Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my older, non-Magic mouse keeps connecting and disconnecting?

My older, non-Magic, wireless mouse keeps connecting and disconnecting. It has charged batteries, but I have to shut it off, then back on to make it re-connect...for awhile.

Don

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 5:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 8:18 AM

Sounds like what I experienced when this cause arose:

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

I never had a issue at home but when I took my MBP with a Mag Mouse to a volunteer job, I had frequent disconnects. In addition to another computer with wireless access and a BlueTooth mouse, the volunteer desk held a wireless printer, the wireless router for the entire facility, and the base station for a wireless handset phone system. I usually had my cell phone on the desk while working. A few feet away was a credit card scanner. That was tough on connectivity.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2020 8:18 AM in response to Don Rex

Sounds like what I experienced when this cause arose:

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

I never had a issue at home but when I took my MBP with a Mag Mouse to a volunteer job, I had frequent disconnects. In addition to another computer with wireless access and a BlueTooth mouse, the volunteer desk held a wireless printer, the wireless router for the entire facility, and the base station for a wireless handset phone system. I usually had my cell phone on the desk while working. A few feet away was a credit card scanner. That was tough on connectivity.

Why does my older, non-Magic mouse keeps connecting and disconnecting?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.