Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some apps "not available during downtime"

I have downtime set on my phone to limit my screen time, but I have designated several apps as "always allowed". These apps work fine on my phone during downtime, but when I try to access them on my watch, I get the message "[App] is not available during downtime." I've triple checked to make sure there isn't another version of the app that needs to be added to my "always allowed" list, so I'm not sure what to do.

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 4:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 4:19 PM

There isn't any specific information from Apple about ScreenTime on the Apple watch. It appears to function on the watch if you have set it up in the iPhone configuration to function on all of your devices.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.6; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.6.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.6.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.8;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.8 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2020 4:19 PM in response to jhndctsn

There isn't any specific information from Apple about ScreenTime on the Apple watch. It appears to function on the watch if you have set it up in the iPhone configuration to function on all of your devices.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.6; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.6.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.6.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.8;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.8 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Some apps "not available during downtime"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.