Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal "CANNOT LOAD STARTUP DATA"

None of my calendars with sync with iCloud anymore. When I long into iCloud with a browser it hangs, then throws up an apple iCloud error box that says my the Calendar has stopped responding. When I did through the text file of errors the last line says "CANNOT LOAD STARTUP DATA"

Sent screen shots and txt file to Apple a week ago. Not response. I just wish I had the access to restart my iCloud instance. Super frustrating.

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 6:24 PM

5 replies

Aug 24, 2020 9:53 AM in response to langsford

Which OS are you using, I am currently experiencing the same issue which very much is a backend issue. I was sent over to engineering who immediately blamed the issue on being on the public beta of Big Sur. I was directed to the feedback app and have been without answers or contact for several days at this point. All similar issues I have seen people experience have had to be fixed by Apple's engineering department.

Aug 24, 2020 11:18 AM in response to arseniccalico

I am running Catalina. Does not make a difference what OS I use or what web browser I am in. Still does the same thing. My ticked it still open with Apple. It is pushing three weeks. About once a week they ask me to so some irrelevant task like use a different browser or send a diagnostic text file that I had already sent. Seems like they want to blame my device. Frustrating, since everything clearly points to their iCal server.

iCal "CANNOT LOAD STARTUP DATA"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.