Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Could not load startup data on icloud.com calendar

Hello,

I recently switched from gmail calendar to icloud calendar and I seem to have an issue with the icloud.com website when it comes to the calendar.

All my calendars work fine on my mac and iphone but I have an error when loading them on icloud.com : Could not load startut data - exiting

I have multiple calendars shared with my wife and she has a calendar shared with me.

She has no problems at all with her calendars and she can view them fine on icloud.com. But for a weird reason, these exact same calendars (shared with me) can not be loaded on my account on icloud.com

I should mention that all the events on my calendar were imported from gmail calendar and the work fine on any device (iphone mac, etc.)

Anyone had this issue ?

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 7:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 8:17 PM

Ok I think I solved my problem.

Originaly I imported my gmail events from the iCloud.com website and I think that somehow it caused a problem.

Now what I did is I exported all my calendar events from the Mac Calendar app. I deleted all my calendars and I re-created them from the Mac Calendar app and reimported all the events.

Now it seems to work fine

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2021 8:17 PM in response to judysings

Ok I think I solved my problem.

Originaly I imported my gmail events from the iCloud.com website and I think that somehow it caused a problem.

Now what I did is I exported all my calendar events from the Mac Calendar app. I deleted all my calendars and I re-created them from the Mac Calendar app and reimported all the events.

Now it seems to work fine

Jan 24, 2021 6:46 PM in response to pcarrier80

Hello pcarrier80,

We'd love to assist you with your calendars on iCloud.com. Let's try restoring the calendar events using the steps here: Restore contacts, calendars, bookmarks, and more using iCloud.com Keep in mind that since you are sharing calendars with your wife, then all sharing information is removed when you restore calendars. You have to share your calendars again, and ask other people to re-invite you to share their calendars lists.

Take care!

Could not load startup data on icloud.com calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.