Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t backup my IPhone 6 by the iCloud? Any solution? I just bought IPhone 11 Pro, need to transfer those data to new IPhones.

I can’t backup my iPhone 6 data to I cloud. I have been upgraded my iCloud storage into 50 G yesterday. But it still fail for the backup. I bought IPhone 11 Pro, I need to transfer my data into my new Iphone. Please advice!

iPhone 6, iOS 11

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 4:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 5:32 AM

There are a couple of really basic suggestions in here that might help.

If you can't back up to iCloud or restore from iCloud backup failed - Apple Support

If your iCloud backup stalls or will not complete the backup, try quitting the backup, force close the settings app, turn off WiFi, restart your device, turn WiFi on and then try to backup again.

If you can’t quit the backup and you get the spinning wheel and it never ends, just force close the settings app, turn WiFi off, restart, turn WiFi on and then try the backup again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2020 5:32 AM in response to Mosaliao

There are a couple of really basic suggestions in here that might help.

If you can't back up to iCloud or restore from iCloud backup failed - Apple Support

If your iCloud backup stalls or will not complete the backup, try quitting the backup, force close the settings app, turn off WiFi, restart your device, turn WiFi on and then try to backup again.

If you can’t quit the backup and you get the spinning wheel and it never ends, just force close the settings app, turn WiFi off, restart, turn WiFi on and then try the backup again.

I can’t backup my IPhone 6 by the iCloud? Any solution? I just bought IPhone 11 Pro, need to transfer those data to new IPhones.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.