Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Canvas Images

I have Safari 13.1.2 and Canvas images are not visible. Only question marks appear. I tried the Safari uncheck cross-track and it did not work. Is there another step or option so that image from my Canvas course are visible?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 8:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 2:21 PM

Mcfost Said:

"Canvas Images: I have Safari 13.1.2 and Canvas images are not visible. Only question marks appear. I tried the Safari uncheck cross-track and it did not work. Is there another step or option so that image from my Canvas course are visible?"

-------

Unknown File Type:

You are getting this question mark because it is an unknown file type. So, ask the Course Instructor (AKA Professor) which application to use. If the application is too much for you to purchase, then maybe there is a trial version for you to download and temporarily use, or maybe there is a preview-type of application for reading files only (i.e. MS Word Viewer of viewing MS Word Documents).

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2020 2:21 PM in response to Mcfost

Mcfost Said:

"Canvas Images: I have Safari 13.1.2 and Canvas images are not visible. Only question marks appear. I tried the Safari uncheck cross-track and it did not work. Is there another step or option so that image from my Canvas course are visible?"

-------

Unknown File Type:

You are getting this question mark because it is an unknown file type. So, ask the Course Instructor (AKA Professor) which application to use. If the application is too much for you to purchase, then maybe there is a trial version for you to download and temporarily use, or maybe there is a preview-type of application for reading files only (i.e. MS Word Viewer of viewing MS Word Documents).

Canvas Images

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.