Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GoReact on Canvas keeps popping up about Safari being outdated when Safari isn't outdated...how do I get rid of it?

I'm using Canvas for my teaching job. Whenever I added a new assignment for the students to create and upload their videos on the GoReact App (linked to Canvas), then I'd click on the link to set it up with GoReact (that's already created at the GoReact website and ready to be linked), it'd pop up a sign saying that Safari is outdated and need to update it. The problem is I couldn't get to the button on the bottom of the pop-up sign that's out of sign and out of reach as it's hidden behind the window to close it. It frustrates me because Safari is already updated but this annoying pop-up sign won't stop popping up. So...how do I get rid of it and/or stop it from popping up again?

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 3:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 10:23 AM

Hi there,

Michael here with GoReact Support. I was alerted to your message and thought I'd post a reply.

To keep Safari up to date for the version of macOS you're using, install the latest macOS updates. You're welcome to submit a ticket to us here and we can dive into your issue with the pop-up sign being out of reach:

https://help.goreact.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2020 10:23 AM in response to shermay

Hi there,

Michael here with GoReact Support. I was alerted to your message and thought I'd post a reply.

To keep Safari up to date for the version of macOS you're using, install the latest macOS updates. You're welcome to submit a ticket to us here and we can dive into your issue with the pop-up sign being out of reach:

https://help.goreact.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks!

GoReact on Canvas keeps popping up about Safari being outdated when Safari isn't outdated...how do I get rid of it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.