Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I redeem my gift card that has a smudged letter or number

How can I redeem my gift card that has a smudged letter or number?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 7:21 PM

2 replies

Aug 14, 2020 11:03 PM in response to hmm6503

hmm6503 Said:

Gift card: How can I redeem my gift card that has a smudged letter or number?

———-

Screenshare your iPhone‘s camera while on the phone with the Apple Rep:

A. Apple Phone Support Info:

B.  Screenshare: Consider performing a screensharing session on your device, so the Apple Rep can see this firsthand, from your perspective.  Learn More Here: Screenshare your iPhone with the Camera App Enabled to Easily Converse Over-the-Phone with Apple Support

C. Note: Phone Calls are Currently a Wait:

Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, phone calls are taking a lot longer than usual. So, take this up with Apple, despite how long it may take to get on the phone. With many out of work, and many home from school, phone calls will likely take a while to go through — so, just stay on the line. Ask the Apple Rep — they’ll see this and will run you through the fix. Chats are taking a bit long.

How can I redeem my gift card that has a smudged letter or number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.