Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC constantly locks up

I have the latest & greatest version of the subject software loaded on my Macbook Pro and have Catalina 10.15.6 loaded ... every time I use Acrobat Reader DC I receive the spinning beachball and have to force close the application .. any suggestions to resolve?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 15, 2020 6:26 AM

8 replies

Aug 15, 2020 8:15 AM in response to awmilligan

Although Acrobat Reader DC has had the spinning beachballs over the last year for me, it now loads a 57-page PDF with text and images with no spinning beachball artifacts. There are several Recent files in that sub-menu, and the version is 2020.009.20074. Operating system is 10.14.6 (18G6020) on a 4GB MacBook Air.

I am on the road today, and Mojave is all I have loaded on this Air, but I am reasonably certain that I do not have beachballs on the home-based Catalina 10.15.6 with Supplemental Update applied, and this release of Acrobat Reader.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC constantly locks up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.