Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 plus cannot connect to iTunes on PC

I recently updated iTunes latest version on my PC, and my Windows also recently download and installed the Windows update.

After all that, I found my iPhone 6 plus cannot connect to iTunes. There is an error windows popped up on iTunes when i connected the phone "unknown reason (0xE800000A)"

Could you please let me know how to fix this. Thank you.

Gu

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 10:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 1:05 AM

YipGu Said:

"iphone 6 plus cannot connect to iTunes on PC I recently updated iTunes latest version on my PC, and my Windows also recently download and installed the Windows update. After all that, I found my iPhone 6 plus cannot connect to iTunes. There is an error windows popped up on iTunes when i connected the phone "unknown reason (0xE800000A)" Could you please let me know how to fix this. Thank you."

-------

Perform as Instructed here: If your Computer Doesn't Recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2020 1:05 AM in response to YipGu

YipGu Said:

"iphone 6 plus cannot connect to iTunes on PC I recently updated iTunes latest version on my PC, and my Windows also recently download and installed the Windows update. After all that, I found my iPhone 6 plus cannot connect to iTunes. There is an error windows popped up on iTunes when i connected the phone "unknown reason (0xE800000A)" Could you please let me know how to fix this. Thank you."

-------

Perform as Instructed here: If your Computer Doesn't Recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

iphone 6 plus cannot connect to iTunes on PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.