Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having problems when App Store

I having problems downloading app on my iPhone , because they charging me with apps I don’t have and I can’t cancel the Subscriptions

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 11:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 12:36 AM

You don't need to have them on the phone, you just need to have bought them in the past, or been caught by the Free Trial small-print. Never accept a free trial without reading all the terms and cancel before the deadline.

First, make sure to cancel the subscription using the steps found here: See or cancel your subscriptions

You may be able to request a refund using this link: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2020 12:36 AM in response to harresha

You don't need to have them on the phone, you just need to have bought them in the past, or been caught by the Free Trial small-print. Never accept a free trial without reading all the terms and cancel before the deadline.

First, make sure to cancel the subscription using the steps found here: See or cancel your subscriptions

You may be able to request a refund using this link: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Having problems when App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.