Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade in

I have a question, if I go to an Apple store at the Florida Mall in Orlando for example, I have an Iphone XR, can I exchange my iphone XR for the new Iphone 11 PRO MAX at the store and pay the difference?

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 6:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 6:10 AM

Full Trade-in process information --> Apple Trade In - Apple

An extract form the link above.

"Just mail it out, or bring it in.

Trading in your device is as easy as buying a new one. We’ll give you a prepaid trade-in kit or shipping label to send it off. Or you can bring it to an Apple Store. We’ll either give you instant credit toward the purchase of a new product or send your device on to our recyclers." Find an Apple Store near you

As far as my knowledge goes you need to carry an ID card (USA)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2020 6:10 AM in response to LucasFaria

Full Trade-in process information --> Apple Trade In - Apple

An extract form the link above.

"Just mail it out, or bring it in.

Trading in your device is as easy as buying a new one. We’ll give you a prepaid trade-in kit or shipping label to send it off. Or you can bring it to an Apple Store. We’ll either give you instant credit toward the purchase of a new product or send your device on to our recyclers." Find an Apple Store near you

As far as my knowledge goes you need to carry an ID card (USA)

Trade in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.