Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iTunes won't let me download my purchased movies the download button is there but its dark blue and won't let me click on it

my iTunes won't let me download my purchased movies the download button is there but its dark blue and won't let me click on it

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 7:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 7:24 AM

I would give the steps in this article a shot first.

If an iTunes Store purchase unexpectedly stops downloading - Apple Support

In case there's any type of error with this you can check here as well.

If you see 'There was an error downloading your purchased music' when you try to download music from iTunes - Apple Supp…

And I would also look into this to see if this is just for new downloads or all downloads.

Download your past purchases - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2020 7:24 AM in response to cheyjou

I would give the steps in this article a shot first.

If an iTunes Store purchase unexpectedly stops downloading - Apple Support

In case there's any type of error with this you can check here as well.

If you see 'There was an error downloading your purchased music' when you try to download music from iTunes - Apple Supp…

And I would also look into this to see if this is just for new downloads or all downloads.

Download your past purchases - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.