Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I made a bad purchase 1 hour ago without money

I don’t use credit or debit I rely on iTunes card to make purchase so was wondering how it happened

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 2:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 9:16 AM

Hi Kheartslasher,

It sounds like a purchase was made by accident in iTunes, and you want to know how it was billed, is that right? We'd love to provide some information.

Just to clarify, do you see that the purchase was completed successfully when you view your purchase history? You can check that using the steps outlined on the following page: See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store

If the purchase does appear when viewing your purchase history, you can also see which payment method was charged using the steps in the above article.

If you'd like to request a refund for that purchase, this page goes over that process: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2020 9:16 AM in response to Kheartslasher

Hi Kheartslasher,

It sounds like a purchase was made by accident in iTunes, and you want to know how it was billed, is that right? We'd love to provide some information.

Just to clarify, do you see that the purchase was completed successfully when you view your purchase history? You can check that using the steps outlined on the following page: See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store

If the purchase does appear when viewing your purchase history, you can also see which payment method was charged using the steps in the above article.

If you'd like to request a refund for that purchase, this page goes over that process: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Take care!

Aug 20, 2020 12:20 PM in response to Kheartslasher

Kheartslasher,

To confirm, it sounds like you were able to view the completed purchase in your purchase history, and it appears to have been billed using your Apple ID balance from an iTunes Store card, correct? If that's the case, have you requested a refund for that purchase using the steps in the last link we provided in our initial reply?

If you've requested a refund already, please allow up to 48 hours to receive an update on your request. In the meantime, you can find more information about how to check the status of a refund request under the "When will I find out if my refund is approved?" part of this page:

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take

Thanks!

I made a bad purchase 1 hour ago without money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.