Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to buy apple watch from a stranger,

what is the risk of buying apple watch from a stranger, he claimed its an unwanted gift? and I checked the serial number, it matches the one on apple site. Is there any chance of danger

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 5:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 5:48 AM

Not sure what you mean by matches at the apple site? You need to be sure he has followed these steps before you give him any money. What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

A lot of people have bought used watches and found them locked and can't get hold of the seller again The watch is useless to you if locked. If he can't unlock it that is also a red flag. Good luck

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2020 5:48 AM in response to MichiAsher

Not sure what you mean by matches at the apple site? You need to be sure he has followed these steps before you give him any money. What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

A lot of people have bought used watches and found them locked and can't get hold of the seller again The watch is useless to you if locked. If he can't unlock it that is also a red flag. Good luck

i want to buy apple watch from a stranger,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.