Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max will not turn on, and back camera area is hot

My iPhone 11 Pro Max will not turn on. I fell gently with it in my back pocket but nothing extreme/hard enough, the screen is perfectly fine, no cracks. Since I have had it it randomly turns off but cuts back on within five minutes. This time, tt has been about two hours and nothing. I thought maybe it was the fall, but now I am wondering since I gently fell and the screen is not at all cracked. It has been hot the whole time. Screen is pitch black. Any one know what could be wrong or maybe experienced a similar problem? I hope I do not have to spend $400 to get it repaired!!!

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 2:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 2:43 PM

Plug in your cable from your mobile to your PC/Mac, open itunes and if it recongizes the device your phone will show on left side with your charging and phone storage, if screens turns on then try to set it up otherwise click on Restore Iphone, click it and it will install the latest update automatically on factory settings, be sure to backup your data if you have it.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2020 2:43 PM in response to ms_1028

Plug in your cable from your mobile to your PC/Mac, open itunes and if it recongizes the device your phone will show on left side with your charging and phone storage, if screens turns on then try to set it up otherwise click on Restore Iphone, click it and it will install the latest update automatically on factory settings, be sure to backup your data if you have it.

iPhone 11 Pro Max will not turn on, and back camera area is hot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.