Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to type in search bar. iPhone.

hi. I’m not able to type in the search bar. The keyboard won’t respond. Nothing I touch seems to work. The keyboard works well in other instances like typing right now. New iPhone. Any thing I can work on to sort this out? Very annoying as I use the search bar all the time.

iOS 13.6.1.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 7:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 12:09 PM

Hi Hardik Kukreja,

Congrats on your new iPhone! We'd love to assist you with getting your keyboard back working properly. First, have you tried force restarting the device using the steps here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen. These steps normally resolve any issues with the device freezing.

Enjoy your day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2020 12:09 PM in response to Hardik Kukreja

Hi Hardik Kukreja,

Congrats on your new iPhone! We'd love to assist you with getting your keyboard back working properly. First, have you tried force restarting the device using the steps here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen. These steps normally resolve any issues with the device freezing.

Enjoy your day!

Unable to type in search bar. iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.