Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i delete an old email

my phone keep asking to sign in to my old apple id i no longer have access to that email i have a new apple id i don't understand why is doing this

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 12:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 2:27 PM

Check the App Store and iTunes Store to see if there are any updates for apps/purchases. A request for another Apple ID password is often caused by updates to apps/purchases that were made when using the other ID. Those purchases are tied to the other ID and can't be transferred. One option is to delete the apps/purchases made by the other ID and download them using the new ID if desired. If necessary, check your purchases history to see which apps/purchases weren’t made by the current ID. 

Purchase History Review.   

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2020 2:27 PM in response to yvearroyo

Check the App Store and iTunes Store to see if there are any updates for apps/purchases. A request for another Apple ID password is often caused by updates to apps/purchases that were made when using the other ID. Those purchases are tied to the other ID and can't be transferred. One option is to delete the apps/purchases made by the other ID and download them using the new ID if desired. If necessary, check your purchases history to see which apps/purchases weren’t made by the current ID. 

Purchase History Review.   

Aug 21, 2020 2:32 PM in response to yvearroyo

After doing what Eric Root says, you can deactivate or delete your old Apple ID. The choice, of course, is yours. But, if you choose deletion, you much follow the one instruction precisely.

See How to deactivate your Apple ID account  https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208503 and

How to Delete your Apple ID Account https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208504 

how can i delete an old email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.