Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro and Audi A6

Hi!

I have problems connecting my iPhone 11 Pro to Audi A6 (2017) using a speaker phone (Bluetooth, USB). During a call, the ability to reject or accept a call using the control buttons hangs. Connection hangs up((

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 11:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 1:37 AM

You may --> Use CarPlay with your iPhone - Apple Support

Set up CarPlay

1. Start your car. Then make sure that Siri is on.
  2. Connect your iPhone to your car:
    • If your car supports CarPlay with a USB cable, plug your iPhone into the USB port in your car. The USB port might be labeled with a CarPlay icon or a smartphone icon.
    • If your car supports wireless CarPlay, press and hold the voice-command button on your steering wheel. Make sure that your stereo is in wireless or Bluetooth mode. Then on your iPhone, go to Settings > General > CarPlay, tap Available cars, and select your car. Check your car manual for more information.

Learn more about CarPlay and driving and navigating safely.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2020 1:37 AM in response to july66

You may --> Use CarPlay with your iPhone - Apple Support

Set up CarPlay

1. Start your car. Then make sure that Siri is on.
  2. Connect your iPhone to your car:
    • If your car supports CarPlay with a USB cable, plug your iPhone into the USB port in your car. The USB port might be labeled with a CarPlay icon or a smartphone icon.
    • If your car supports wireless CarPlay, press and hold the voice-command button on your steering wheel. Make sure that your stereo is in wireless or Bluetooth mode. Then on your iPhone, go to Settings > General > CarPlay, tap Available cars, and select your car. Check your car manual for more information.

Learn more about CarPlay and driving and navigating safely.

Aug 25, 2020 1:55 AM in response to SravanKrA

I have an Audi A6 2016 seeing the same problems with my iphone 11 pro. The Car dosen't have Carplay, but Audi MMI. I also see general bluetooth problems, like connecting to Jabra devices. With my iphone 8 I didn't have any problems with either Audi or Jabra.

I have tried deleting connections and adding again, I have tried resetting network settings on iphone without any luck.

Could you please advise on how to make it work?

iPhone 11 Pro and Audi A6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.