Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad apps not working

My iPad is connected to my Wi-Fi, but none are my apps are working and I can’t browse online. I’ve tried to turn it on and off and I’ve reset my Wi-Fi settings. I believe that I have the most current software update.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 12:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 12:57 AM

Make this test: try connecting your iPad to a different wifi network ("borrow" one from your friends or public place).

If it works, then the problem might be related to your home wifi network (restart your modem-router, waiting for its complete autoconfiguration before connecting your iPad again).

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2020 12:57 AM in response to kristelyn177

Make this test: try connecting your iPad to a different wifi network ("borrow" one from your friends or public place).

If it works, then the problem might be related to your home wifi network (restart your modem-router, waiting for its complete autoconfiguration before connecting your iPad again).

Regards

Giulio

iPad apps not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.