Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth unavailable with IOS 13.6.1 (Iphone 7plus)

the bluetooth turns unavailable - without Turn On/Off buttons. I tried to reset all networks setting as well as reset to iphone factory restore. But ultimately, unworked. Please help

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 1:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply
5 replies

Aug 25, 2020 6:42 AM in response to SravanKrA

I tried this one more time: When I restore the iphone to its factory reset (without restore its back up), the bluetooth works very well in its origin reset with IOS 13.6.1 version. Then, I restore the iphone with its back up (still with ios 13.6.1, the bluetooth disappear, showing ‘unavailable’. Please can you explain and help. I think the problem come from IOS 13.6.1

Sep 1, 2020 7:16 AM in response to BryanThanhNguyen

I have the exact same issue. The restarts are not fixing the problem and the bluetooth is unavailable - you cannot even turn it on/off.

For me this happened all of a sudden during a day. Then I thought it's because I need to update my phone. And so I did update to IOS 13.6.1 but the issue didn't go away. I'm using an iPhone 7+.

Hope they fix this asap...

Sep 8, 2020 5:05 PM in response to laurentiu35

ME TOO! I have been in touch with customer support and they have no clue! They recommended I talk to an engineer which involves calling Russia because I cannot travel at the moment (because of COVID) and no one can help me here. It happened randomly one morning when I suddenly couldn't use my airpods anymore and my Apple watch is now essentially useless without the iphone bluetooth.

It is something wrong in my settings app as the app is constantly freezing and won't let me do anything in it without taking minutes to sort its self out.

I am getting fed up with all of this, I am having nothing but trouble with the software at the moment in one way or another and the fact that the customer support is trying their hardest to help me but have no idea what's wrong is frustrating.

I am using an iphone 7.

Bluetooth unavailable with IOS 13.6.1 (Iphone 7plus)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.