Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to Remove Widgets Home Screen Page

Hi,

I just bought a new iPhone SE II which uses iOS 13, and i am currently configuring and arranging it for myself.

One issue i am facing is that i desire upon unlocking of iPhone to only have 1 home screen page for all my apps (i normally keep limited apps). But i am getting a default "Widgets" page when i slide left of my home screen. I would like to remove this page, and i have tried a lot to to remove it but i cannot.

Can someone please guide me if it is possible?

Thanks,

Faizan

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 3:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 5:58 AM

You can't remove that. --> Use widgets on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple ...

Disable Today View on your Lock Screen

1. Open Settings and Tap Touch ID & Passcode.
  2. Enter your passcode when prompted.
  3. Under Allow Access When Locked , Disable Today View.

Add or remove widgets in the Today View

You can add and remove widgets and even reorder them so your favorite ones are at the top.

1. Swipe right over the Home screen or Lock screen.
  2. Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit.
  3. To add a widget, tap . To remove a widget, tap . To reorder your widgets, touch and hold  next to the apps and drag them in the order that you want.
  4. To finish, tap Done.

With an iPad on iPadOS, using the More apps Home Screen layout, you can even save your Widgets so that they always stay on your Home screen. Follow steps 1 and 2, turn on Keep on Home Screen, then tap Done.

To see the Batteries widget, your device must be connected to another supported Bluetooth device or accessory.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2020 5:58 AM in response to faizan268

You can't remove that. --> Use widgets on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple ...

Disable Today View on your Lock Screen

1. Open Settings and Tap Touch ID & Passcode.
  2. Enter your passcode when prompted.
  3. Under Allow Access When Locked , Disable Today View.

Add or remove widgets in the Today View

You can add and remove widgets and even reorder them so your favorite ones are at the top.

1. Swipe right over the Home screen or Lock screen.
  2. Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit.
  3. To add a widget, tap . To remove a widget, tap . To reorder your widgets, touch and hold  next to the apps and drag them in the order that you want.
  4. To finish, tap Done.

With an iPad on iPadOS, using the More apps Home Screen layout, you can even save your Widgets so that they always stay on your Home screen. Follow steps 1 and 2, turn on Keep on Home Screen, then tap Done.

To see the Batteries widget, your device must be connected to another supported Bluetooth device or accessory.

Unable to Remove Widgets Home Screen Page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.