Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

facebook and photos

I thought it was just me that couldn't get my photos to send to Facebook...it's just my Mac computer that no longer will accept my Facebook internet account no matter what I do....I have no problems on my iPads or even my not so trendy cell phone (it's a tracfone!) sending photos to Facebook....just my iMac...infact if I go to my internet accounts to add Facebook no matter how many times I filled out the user name and password it does not accept it....as anyone found a way to make this work? it seems like the problem started when I upgraded to Sierra....

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 7:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 9:08 AM

Did you change your FB password about when this happened?

To find out if it's system wide or user specific, try this...

Open System Preferences>Users & Groups, unlock the lock, click on the little plus icon, make a new admin account, log out & into the new account.

Does it work in the new account?

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2020 9:08 AM in response to Pinkytom

Did you change your FB password about when this happened?

To find out if it's system wide or user specific, try this...

Open System Preferences>Users & Groups, unlock the lock, click on the little plus icon, make a new admin account, log out & into the new account.

Does it work in the new account?

facebook and photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.