Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watching netflix on my mini projector

When I connect my iphone 7 to my mini projector, Netflix won’t work. I can browse on netflix but I cant watch movies. I even got the adaptor from apple but it wont work for netflix or crave or disney + or apple TV. Someone could help me please?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 24, 2020 7:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2020 2:04 PM

Hello Oliver0208,

It sounds like you are having trouble streaming Netflix and other media apps from your iPhone to a projector. Check out this link for support with using the adapters for iPhone.

About Apple Digital AV Adapters for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

"Get help

Find out what to do when you have the following issues.

If you see video but can't hear audio

Make sure that you're using a Digital AV adapter (which has an HDMI port). If you're using a VGA adapter, it doesn't carry audio signals. To hear audio with a VGA adapter, you need to connect to the headset jack on your TV, monitor, projector, or stereo.

If an app doesn't display video or play audio

The app might not be compatible with your adapter. Check compatibility on the app's info page in the App Store or contact the developer."

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2020 2:04 PM in response to Oliver0208

Hello Oliver0208,

It sounds like you are having trouble streaming Netflix and other media apps from your iPhone to a projector. Check out this link for support with using the adapters for iPhone.

About Apple Digital AV Adapters for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

"Get help

Find out what to do when you have the following issues.

If you see video but can't hear audio

Make sure that you're using a Digital AV adapter (which has an HDMI port). If you're using a VGA adapter, it doesn't carry audio signals. To hear audio with a VGA adapter, you need to connect to the headset jack on your TV, monitor, projector, or stereo.

If an app doesn't display video or play audio

The app might not be compatible with your adapter. Check compatibility on the app's info page in the App Store or contact the developer."

Cheers!

Watching netflix on my mini projector

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.