Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

People cannot hear me on my airpods

Same problem,,,,, people cannot hear me in my airpods

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 25, 2020 1:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2020 1:45 PM

Hi there,

Consider checking the microphones of your AirPods for debris. If there is any, gently brush it away.

If that's not the case, consider giving your AirPods a full charge to see if that helps.

If that does not work either, try reconnecting your AirPods. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and click the "i" button next to your AirPods. Press forget this device and confirm any additional popups afterwards. Next, put your AirPods in their case and wait 10-15 seconds. Reopen the case and follow on-screen prompts or hold down the setup button on the back of the case until you see a flashing white light. Repair your AirPods then test. Get help with your AirPods

If this does not work, get in touch with an Apple support technician or bring your AirPods to a Genius Bar for further help: Contact Apple Support

Best of luck and hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2020 1:45 PM in response to anjali182

Hi there,

Consider checking the microphones of your AirPods for debris. If there is any, gently brush it away.

If that's not the case, consider giving your AirPods a full charge to see if that helps.

If that does not work either, try reconnecting your AirPods. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and click the "i" button next to your AirPods. Press forget this device and confirm any additional popups afterwards. Next, put your AirPods in their case and wait 10-15 seconds. Reopen the case and follow on-screen prompts or hold down the setup button on the back of the case until you see a flashing white light. Repair your AirPods then test. Get help with your AirPods

If this does not work, get in touch with an Apple support technician or bring your AirPods to a Genius Bar for further help: Contact Apple Support

Best of luck and hope this helps!

People cannot hear me on my airpods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.