Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad 2020 screen cracked spontaneously

Hi, I ve owned an iPad Pro 2020 11” for a few months. Last night I was doing some work whilst in bed and when I turned it off I noticed that there is a really thin crack going diagonally across the screen. When it’s in land scape mode with the power button in the top left corner, the crack runs from the top right corner to the bottom left. I m sure I ve never done anything that would cause it to crack, its never been dropped or anything like that, I just can’t work it out. Has anyone else known this?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 1:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 3:41 AM

You will need to seek assistance from your retailer - or from Apple Support.

Be aware that unless you purchased AppleCare+ coverage, screen damage is not covered by your limited warranty. Outside of the initial 14-day unconditional return period (that only applies if purchased directly from Apple), proving a warranty defect for the screen is notoriously difficult.

If you purchased directly from Apple, you should seek assistance directly from Apple Support. You’ll find the Contact Support link at top-right of this page.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2020 3:41 AM in response to Lotuspie11

You will need to seek assistance from your retailer - or from Apple Support.

Be aware that unless you purchased AppleCare+ coverage, screen damage is not covered by your limited warranty. Outside of the initial 14-day unconditional return period (that only applies if purchased directly from Apple), proving a warranty defect for the screen is notoriously difficult.

If you purchased directly from Apple, you should seek assistance directly from Apple Support. You’ll find the Contact Support link at top-right of this page.

iPad 2020 screen cracked spontaneously

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.