Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to use two sim cards on an iPhone 7?

Is it possible to use two sim cards on an iPhone 7? Specifically, I would like to use one sim for work and the other one for personal calls. I would like to forward all calls from the work sim to my personal sim. I have tried to forward calls from my work sim by going into settings>phone>call forwarding>entering the number to forward to, then switching off the phone, replacing the work sim with my personal sim, switching the phone back on. Messages are being forwarded (I think through iMessage), but phone calls are not working - it goes straight to message bank or it says the number is switched off. I have checked the settings and ‘do not disturb’ is not activated. I have also tried setting up call forward based on instructions from the Telstra website: https://www.telstra.com.au/support/mobiles-devices/messagebank-call-forwarding-ring-time?fbclid=IwAR3pvfCCGYAbJJwhXsQuYSLvaeC1Xud1QGMBKnNALFyJDxbSys4SjZEqGdo

The call forward symbol is appearing on the top of the home screen when I have the work sim in.

Is what I am trying to do possible?  

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 3:56 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Aug 27, 2020 4:31 AM in response to iPhone7Plus2020

Hi,

surely you have just done, but...have you inserted all the codes as indicated below?

1. Press **code*
    • To forward All calls immediately, use code 21
    • For No answer, use code 61
    • For Unreachable/out of coverage, use code 62
    • For Busy, use code 67
  1. Enter the phone number you’re forwarding to, including the area code
  2. Type in *10#
  3. Press Send

For example, to forward All calls, key in the following code: **21*(enter the number you’re forwarding to, including area code)*10# then press Send

Aug 27, 2020 4:33 AM in response to iPhone7Plus2020

Hi,

surely you have just done, but...have you inserted all the codes as indicated below?

1. Press **code*
    • To forward All calls immediately, use code 21
    • For No answer, use code 61
    • For Unreachable/out of coverage, use code 62
    • For Busy, use code 67
  1. Enter the phone number you’re forwarding to, including the area code
  2. Type in *10#
  3. Press Send

For example, to forward All calls, key in the following code: **21*(enter the number you’re forwarding to, including area code)*10# then press Send

Is it possible to use two sim cards on an iPhone 7?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.